Seleziona una pagina


I want to move through Europe. I have competences acquired in a Non Formal and Informal Learning.

To which qualification/title do they lead in different European Country? Which competences cannot be certified through the validation of NFIL? Which documents are considered to be eligible for certification? With what procedure? Who should I turn to?

Valorize NFIL across Europe will give you this information!